- 24" width is ideally sized for many hard-to-fill cutouts
- Smooth ceramic glass surface made with jet black Schott glass offers a modern look that's easy to clean
- Intuitive touch controls for smarter cooking
- Powerful 6400W operation with a smart combination of element sizes to meet all cooking needs
- Includes an extra large 8" 2200W burner for frying pans or oversized pots
- Innovative dual cooking zone lets you customize your heating to accommodate large or small cookware
- Timer function included for easier heating
SUMMIT's collection of smooth-top radiant cooktops offers an easy-to-clean design with modern style built for smaller kitchen spaces. The CR4B23T5B is a 24" wide 230V radiant cooktop designed to fit popular 22" W x 19 1/2" D counter cutouts. The surface is made from smooth Schott ceramic glass in a jet black finish for a durable, modern look. This unit does not ship with a power cord and must be hard-wired by a professional. Unlike many other 24" wide cooktops, the CR4B23T5B includes an extra large 2200W 8" element to accommodate large cooking vessels and offer faster heating when boiling water. For added versatility, this dual zone element can also be used at a 5" diameter for smaller pots and pans. The front right and rear left 5 1/2" elements cook at 1200W, while the front left zone is 7" wide with an 1800W operation to handle larger meals. The digital touch controls are located in the front for easier accessibility, preventing users from reaching over hot burners when cooking. The temperature is easy to adjust at the touch of a button, with 9 power levels for each burner. This unit also includes a timer function that lets you program a power level and cook time (up to 99 minutes). The burner turns off automatically when the cooking duration has finished. Safety features include a child lock function, automatic shutoff after two hours, and residual heat indicators for all four elements. With its attractive design, smartly designed burner configuration, and intuitive touch controls, the CR4B23T5B brings a user-friendly cooking performance with reliable safety to small kitchen spaces.